European Observatory for Nanomaterials:
NanoReg2 works with he European Union Observatory for Nanomaterials (EUON) to ensure long term access to support tools for nanomaterials development.
- NanoReg2 Flyer - Learn about the project and Safe by Design
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 1
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 2
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 3
- NanoReg2 Newsletter Issue 4
- 'Invitation to Liaise with the NanoReg2 Consortium'
- Insights into possibilities for grouping and read-across for nanomaterials in EU chemicals legislation. Mech A.et al. Nanotoxicology. September 2018.
- Preclinical hazard evaluation strategy for nanomedicines. Siegrist et al. Nanotoxicology. 5 September 2018.
- A Data Fusion Pipeline for Generating and Enriching Adverse Outcome Pathway Descriptions. Penny Nymark. Toxicological Sciences, Volume 162, Issue 1, 1 March 2018, 264–275.
- Sensitive detection of DNA oxidation damage induced by nanomaterials. Collins A., El Yamani N. & DusinskaM. Free RadicBiol Med. Volume 107, June 2017, 69-76.
- The role of high-throughput screening in ecotoxicology and engineered nanomaterials: HTS in ecotoxicology and engineered nanomaterials. Barrick A. Châtel A. Bruneau M. & Mouneyrac C. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, Volume 36, Issue 7, April 2017.
- Implementation of Safe-by-Design for Nanomaterial Development and Safe Innovation: Why We Need a Comprehensive Approach. Kraegeloh A. Nanomaterials, Volume 8, Issue 4, 14 April 2018.
- Toxic and genomic influences of inhaled nanomaterials as a basis for predicting adverse outcome. Penny Nymark et al. Annals of the American Thoracic Society, Volume 15, Issue 2, 1 April 2018.
- Nanoninformatics Roadmap 2030. Haase A. & Klaessig F. EU Nanosafety Cluster. 30 December 2017.
- Nanomedicine and epigenome: Possible health risks. Smolkova B, Dusinska M, Gabelova A. Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 109, Part 1, November 2017, 780-796.
- Immunotoxicity, genotoxicity and epigenetic toxicity of nanomaterials: New strategies for toxicity testing? Dusinska M et al. Food and Chemical Toxicology, Volume 109, Part 1, November 2017, 797-811.
- Zebrafish as an early stage screening tool to study the systemic circulation of nanoparticulate drug delivery systems in vivo. Sieber et al. Journal of Controlled Release, Volume 264, 28 October 2017, 180-191.
- PDMS-b-PMOXA polymersomes for hepatocyte targeting and assessment of toxicity. Kiene et al. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, Volume 119, October 2017, 322-332.
- Selective stimulation of the JAK/STAT signaling pathway by silica nanoparticles in human endothelial cells. Siegrist et al. Toxicology in Vitro, Volume 42, August 2017, 308-318.
- NanoGenotoxicology: Present and the Future. Doak S, Dusinska M. Mutagenesis, Volume 32, Issue 1, 1 January 2017,1–4.
- Nanomaterials safety data integration with substance data model and federated search. Nina Jeliazkova. 11th International Conference on Chemical Structures. 27-31 May 2018.
Additional Information on Nanotechnology
- ECHA (European Chemicals Agency)
- European Commission on Nanotechnology - Policies
- European Commission DG GROWTH - REACH and Nanomaterials
- European Commission DG ENVIRONMENT - REACH and Nanomaterials
- OECD - Safety of manufactured nanomaterials
Sign up for the NanoReg2 newsletter to stay up to date on project developments and new publications: